Camelia, the Perl 6 bug

IRC log for #cdk, 2011-08-21

| Channels | #cdk index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | summary

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
06:08 egonw joined #cdk
06:15 jbrefort joined #cdk
07:21 s9asad joined #cdk
07:22 s9asad good morning
07:23 s9asad @egonw: thanks for reviewing the Fe patch, I have fixed it and its on the tracker ...
07:24 egonw yes, saw it...
07:24 egonw I'll try to look at it today
07:25 s9asad thanks
07:25 s9asad I will submit Ca and if possible N
07:25 s9asad too
07:59 sneumann joined #cdk
09:05 CIA-38 cdk: Syed Asad Rahman cdk-1.4.x * rda8d3d0 / src/main/org/openscience/cdk/at​omtype/CDKAtomTypeMatcher.java :
09:05 CIA-38 cdk: cleaner patch for Fe atomtype added
09:05 CIA-38 cdk: Signed-off-by: Egon Willighagen <egonw@users.sourceforge.net> - http://git.io/FR5UEA
09:05 CIA-38 cdk: Syed Asad Rahman cdk-1.4.x * rb92b8b1 / src/main/org/openscience/cdk/​dict/data/cdk-atom-types.owl :
09:05 CIA-38 cdk: cleaner patch for Fe atomtype data added
09:05 CIA-38 cdk: Signed-off-by: Egon Willighagen <egonw@users.sourceforge.net> - http://git.io/GbwXIg
09:05 CIA-38 cdk: Syed Asad Rahman cdk-1.4.x * red3a554 / src/test/org/openscience/cdk/atom​type/CDKAtomTypeMatcherTest.java :
09:05 CIA-38 cdk: cleaner patch for Fe atomtype test cases added
09:05 CIA-38 cdk: Signed-off-by: Egon Willighagen <egonw@users.sourceforge.net> - http://git.io/udADTg
09:18 s9asad joined #cdk
10:54 s9asad joined #cdk
11:12 s9asad Hi egonw thanks for push Fe
11:12 s9asad @egonw I have also updated patches for Ca and Se. ....These are those case which you have already reviewed with remarks. I have fixed them and they should be clean.
11:12 egonw ok, good
11:12 egonw I'm releasing 1.4.2 now
11:13 egonw and I think that will be it for the CDK for today
11:13 s9asad ok
11:13 s9asad :-)
11:14 s9asad so now we have P, S & N cases....
11:32 egonw have this in my 'left' folder:
11:32 egonw 0001-B-final.patch   0001-Fe-final.patch  0001-Ni-final.patch  0001-Se-final.patch  0001-Ti-final.patch
11:32 egonw 0001-Br-final.patch  0001-Gd-final.patch  0001-Pb-final.patch  0001-S-final.patch   0001-Tl-final.patch
11:32 egonw 0001-Ca-final.patch  0001-Mg-final.patch  0001-Pt-final.patch  0001-Sr-final.patch  0001-V-final.patch
11:32 egonw 0001-Cu-final.patch  0001-Mo-final.patch  0001-Sb-final.patch  0001-Te-final.patch  0001-Zn-final.patch
11:32 egonw with a few false positives
11:33 egonw because Fe and Se are still there...
11:33 egonw in my current rejected I have:
11:33 egonw 0001-Al-final.patch  0001-Co-final.patch  0001-N-final.patch  0001-Ru-final.patch
11:34 egonw need to double check that too for recent changes
11:34 s9asad okay
11:34 s9asad I have fixed Fe, Ca and Se
11:35 egonw indeed
11:35 egonw Ca is another false positive in left/
11:35 s9asad I will first fix N S and P so that most of the mols are covered, followed by Br etc
11:35 s9asad hmm
11:36 s9asad so once Ca and Se is done, I will start making other patches else rebasing is painful :-)
11:37 s9asad as Se has a lot of cases
11:38 CIA-38 cdk: Egon Willighagen cdk-1.4.x * rf1ffaca / src/main/net/sf/cdk/tools/d​oclets/CDKModuleTaglet.java : Module pages are lost, remove the link for now - http://git.io/D1hAJw
11:38 CIA-38 cdk: Egon Willighagen cdk-1.4.x * re6cdcd9 / build.props : Release 1.4.2 - http://git.io/RvJzsQ
11:38 CIA-38 cdk: Egon Willighagen cdk-1.4.x * r819f2fc / src/main/net/sf/cdk/tools/​doclets/CDKGitTaglet.java : Apparently something changed in the JavaDoc API, and I only get the file name now, so added this work around to be at least somewhat useful - http://git.io/jk1kGw
11:48 CIA-38 cdk: Egon Willighagen cdk-1.4.x * rdd7db22 / build.props : Open for business for the future 1.4.3 - http://git.io/cTrr2A
11:55 CIA-38 cdk: Egon Willighagen master * r409733e / (7 files in 6 dirs): Merged branch cdk-1.4.x (+13 more commits...) - http://git.io/t7FfQA
12:08 s9asad left #cdk
17:20 egonw joined #cdk
18:29 sneumann joined #cdk

| Channels | #cdk index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | summary