Perl 6 - the future is here, just unevenly distributed

IRC log for #fuel-dev, 2013-11-18

| Channels | #fuel-dev index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | summary

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
04:49 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
05:03 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
05:10 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
05:30 mihgen joined #fuel-dev
05:55 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
06:00 aleksandr_null joined #fuel-dev
06:13 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
06:17 teran joined #fuel-dev
06:52 bogdando joined #fuel-dev
06:53 ykotko joined #fuel-dev
07:17 teran joined #fuel-dev
07:17 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
07:32 teran joined #fuel-dev
07:37 tatyana joined #fuel-dev
07:39 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
07:43 openstackgerrit Vladimir Sharshov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: Delete runtime mcollective building  https://review.openstack.org/56162
07:52 openstackgerrit Vladimir Kozhukalov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Changed default root size  https://review.openstack.org/56322
08:03 mihgen joined #fuel-dev
08:05 anotchenko joined #fuel-dev
08:23 anotchenko left #fuel-dev
08:26 teran joined #fuel-dev
08:29 vk_ joined #fuel-dev
08:31 vkozhukalov joined #fuel-dev
08:42 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: fixing italics prev button in wizard  https://review.openstack.org/56649
08:43 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: fix misprint cancel changes button translation  https://review.openstack.org/56754
08:44 tatyana joined #fuel-dev
08:44 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: fix node statuses labels  https://review.openstack.org/56638
08:47 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: Fixes deployment control render  https://review.openstack.org/56624
08:48 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
08:50 r0mikiam joined #fuel-dev
08:51 openstackgerrit Matthew Mosesohn proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: block disable of all interfaces  https://review.openstack.org/56627
08:52 bogdando joined #fuel-dev
08:55 openstackgerrit rsokolkov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: Adds necessary packages for ceilometer.  https://review.openstack.org/56884
08:58 anotchenko joined #fuel-dev
08:58 b-zone joined #fuel-dev
09:00 openstackgerrit Matthew Mosesohn proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: block disable of all interfaces  https://review.openstack.org/56627
09:00 mrasskazov joined #fuel-dev
09:00 jkirnosova joined #fuel-dev
09:01 ykotko joined #fuel-dev
09:02 vkozhukalov Made a research in oslo.config project in order to use it for fuel-provision. oslo.config has a plenty of convenient features that are helpful when you write cli. Going to implant those features today.
09:04 AndreyDanin joined #fuel-dev
09:04 ogelbukh would you create blueprint with description of what are you importing from there?
09:05 mihgen vkozhukalov: cool. meow-nofer will be talking to openstack community team about using oslo in nailgun. I think we need to add you as well?
09:06 vk_ was fixing and tidying i18n here and there. i'll hope to finish it today completely and let others contributes their changes. also, if Ksyusha appears today, I'll try to look into what they done using Selenium
09:06 SteAle SYNCUP:
09:06 SteAle 1. was: checking translations and localizations, editing to review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/55724 and https://review.openstack.org/#/c/54600/, trying LESS css https://review.openstack.org/#/c/56781
09:06 SteAle 2. will: check localization properness, investigate backbone and coccyx memory leaks, review editing
09:06 SteAle 3. blockers: -
09:06 anotchenko 1. Implemented cli testing via 'run_tests.sh -C' which starts nailgun fake ui and runs nosetests which run fuel cli test cases, right now implementing some workflow tests, and expanding unit tests.
09:06 evgeniyl Status: continue to work on separating deployment and provisioning in nailgun, right now I’m working on orchestrator serializers. Also was participating in several meetings (nailgun api, stop deployment with Vladimit Sharshov).
09:07 mihgen SteAle: could you please change your real name to the *real* name?)
09:07 jkirnosova what I was doing yesterday
09:07 jkirnosova * Dealed with pull-requests of nodes tab refactoring (making patches, review)
09:07 jkirnosova * Started work on public ip ranges for Neutron
09:07 jkirnosova plans for today
09:07 jkirnosova * Nodes tab refactoring completion. To make an appropriate PRs merged in master.
09:07 jkirnosova * Merge and testing of public ip ranges PR.
09:07 jkirnosova obstacles
09:07 jkirnosova * None
09:07 anotchenko 2. Refactored fuel deploy to run without terminal.
09:09 mihgen vk_: don't you want to send email to folks who requested i18n? I wish to have some not-mirantis code merged in =)
09:11 vkozhukalov ogelbukh: no, would not. fuel-provision is in the very early stage of development, so to speed up development process there are no separate blueprints for those kinds of features.
09:11 meow-nofer Status: implemented an example of JSON schema data validation for cluster and provided pull request on it. Also, discussed with Alexey Kasatkin some topics about how Nailgun handlers work. Participated in meeting about Nailgun refactoring and now I'm gonna write down some our requirements for Oslo.
09:12 ogelbukh what is fuel-provision?
09:13 ogelbukh meow-nofer: could you share a link please?
09:13 vkozhukalov mihgen: ok, i already have made some research about oslo. will be glad to take part.
09:13 vk_ mihgen: i want after i'm sure everything is okay and we are not going to redo our and contributed code later due to stupid errors
09:14 AndreyDanin What is oslo?
09:15 ogelbukh AndreyDanin: oslo is a collection of libraries
09:15 vkozhukalov ogelbukh: fuel-provision is our new initiative of making torrent based provisioner (partly ironic based).
09:15 ogelbukh used across differrent projects in openstack
09:15 ogelbukh *re-used
09:15 ogelbukh there are number of released libraries like oslo.config and pbr
09:16 ogelbukh and all others are in oslo-incubation
09:16 ogelbukh https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Oslo/GraduationStatus - here is the full list
09:16 mihgen while everyone is here - what do we use paramiko for? Please respond to email in fuel-dev mailing list
09:17 teran joined #fuel-dev
09:17 AndreyDanin ogelbukh: cool, thanks
09:17 vkozhukalov mihgen: at least for Fabric
09:18 b-zone what I was doing in friday:
09:18 SteAle left #fuel-dev
09:18 b-zone create illustration for docs
09:19 alex_stepanchuk joined #fuel-dev
09:19 b-zone plans for today
09:19 b-zone create illustration for docs
09:20 openstackgerrit Vitaly Kramskikh proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Node layout refactoring  https://review.openstack.org/56776
09:20 mihgen b-zone: how far is it from being complete?
09:21 mihgen meow-nofer: can you do me a favor please? grep our code on what uses paramiko and provide a response to fuel-dev mailing list
09:22 monroid joined #fuel-dev
09:22 mihgen looks like D.Shulyak was using it, but he is not here now
09:23 b-zone @mihgen maybe i will finish tomorrow
09:23 mihgen jkirnosova: Yulia, for 3.2.1 we want to simply make the same IP ranges as for nova-network (not exludes), right?
09:24 dpyzhov mihgen: yes
09:25 mihgen jkirnosova: how much time do we need to finish this? Any work from backend is required? Also - @evgeniyl - any info on this?
09:26 dpyzhov mihgen: Alexey is working on backend
09:26 dpyzhov we will have meeting about it in 5 minutes
09:30 b-zone1 joined #fuel-dev
09:31 b-zone joined #fuel-dev
09:36 AndreyDanin my status:
09:36 AndreyDanin I'm back in line after an illness.
09:36 AndreyDanin Will:
09:36 AndreyDanin * review PRs where I'm involved to,
09:36 AndreyDanin * publish blueprint about improvements of network-related part of Nailgun.
09:36 astepanchuk joined #fuel-dev
09:42 e0ne I'm finishing fixing UI for https://review.openstack.org/#/c/55538/ and will start work on fuel-docs(CI updates, issues from marketing team, etc)
09:47 mrasskazov joined #fuel-dev
09:47 meow-nofer ogelbukh: I added you to an email discussion on how to use Oslo in Fuel
09:49 ogelbukh meow-nofer: great, thanks
09:52 monroid joined #fuel-dev
09:58 openstackgerrit Julia Aranovich proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Replace public CIDR by ip range for Neutron  https://review.openstack.org/56600
09:58 openstackgerrit Julia Aranovich proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: [1247283] Use IP ranges for Public in Neutron  https://review.openstack.org/56414
10:01 xenolog joined #fuel-dev
10:05 akasatkin1 joined #fuel-dev
10:13 openstackgerrit Julia Aranovich proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Replace public CIDR by ip range for Neutron  https://review.openstack.org/56600
10:17 tatyana joined #fuel-dev
10:21 mrasskazov joined #fuel-dev
10:31 akasatkin1 Status:
10:31 akasatkin1 past:
10:31 akasatkin1 added tests to [1246251] MGMT, Storage nets have no gateway
10:31 akasatkin1 work with [1247283] Use IP ranges for Public in Neutron
10:31 akasatkin1 review
10:31 akasatkin1 future:
10:31 akasatkin1 work with [1247283] Use IP ranges for Public in Neutron
10:31 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-main: Refactoring system tests on python-proboscis  https://review.openstack.org/54356
10:33 e0ne_ joined #fuel-dev
10:39 openstackgerrit Vladimir Kozhukalov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Changed default root size  https://review.openstack.org/56322
10:51 openstackgerrit Matthew Mosesohn proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: block disable of all interfaces  https://review.openstack.org/56627
10:55 openstackgerrit Matthew Mosesohn proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: block disable of all interfaces in Fuel Menu  https://review.openstack.org/56627
10:56 mattymo sorry for all the spam
10:59 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: flake8 fixes  https://review.openstack.org/56219
10:59 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: block disable of all interfaces in Fuel Menu  https://review.openstack.org/56627
10:59 openstackgerrit Ivan Kolodyazhny proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Fixed UI for nailgun-rest-tree-rendering  https://review.openstack.org/56902
10:59 openstackgerrit Ivan Kolodyazhny proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: removed tree rendering Implemented: blueprint nailgun-rest-tree-rendering  https://review.openstack.org/55538
11:07 openstackgerrit tatyana-leontovich proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: Add groups equeal to func names into system tests This adds opportunity to run single test  https://review.openstack.org/56363
11:08 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-main: Add groups equeal to func names into system tests This adds opportunity to run single test  https://review.openstack.org/56363
11:08 amartellone joined #fuel-dev
11:11 openstackgerrit tatyana-leontovich proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: Add docstrings to system tests  https://review.openstack.org/55427
11:13 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-main: Add docstrings to system tests  https://review.openstack.org/55427
11:16 openstackgerrit tatyana-leontovich proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: Add test for environment deletion  https://review.openstack.org/55487
11:17 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-main: Add test for environment deletion  https://review.openstack.org/55487
11:27 dpyzhov mattymo: that's ok =)
11:28 b-zone joined #fuel-dev
11:37 openstackgerrit Aleksey Kasatkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: [1247283] Use IP ranges for Public in Neutron  https://review.openstack.org/56414
11:43 mattymo mihgen, do we meet at 5? or is it a select group?
11:58 openstackgerrit Aleksey Kasatkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: [1247283] Use IP ranges for Public in Neutron  https://review.openstack.org/56414
12:11 mattymo team, do we need to get an internal IRC proxy like http://wiki.znc.in/ZNC ?
12:11 mattymo mihgen, ogelbukh evgeniyl meow-nofer vk_ bogdando
12:11 rshon who is responsible for fuel-main? I need review for my change https://review.openstack.org/#/c/56884/
12:12 mattymo rshon, I can do a peer review then you need dpyzhov or mihgen to +2 it
12:12 vk_ why do we need a boucner?
12:13 mattymo vk_, you can log in from your desktop and your laptop, and then receive messages while you're not online
12:13 mrasskazov joined #fuel-dev
12:13 mattymo rshon, is python-workzeug already in the repo?
12:13 mattymo werkzeug*
12:14 rshon yep, i've built iso
12:14 vk_ we have logs, I don't think we need a bouncer
12:14 ogelbukh mattymo: i'm running weechat in screen
12:14 ogelbukh it's online most of the time and writes logs for me
12:14 ogelbukh so i'm not sure that's necessary
12:14 rshon mattymo: yep
12:17 anotchenko joined #fuel-dev
12:18 mattymo rshon, +1 made. you now need dpyzhov or mihgen
12:19 rshon mattymo: ty
12:20 rshon mihgen: Could you review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/56884/ ?
12:24 mattymo ogelbukh, I really liked IRC proxy so I can log on during weekends and catch up without vnc to my desktop
12:24 mattymo I can set up one for myself no problem, but I'd rather see if it's something others want
12:30 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
12:35 tatyana joined #fuel-dev
12:39 mattymo joined #fuel-dev
12:39 anotchenko joined #fuel-dev
12:43 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
12:46 mrasskazov1 joined #fuel-dev
12:48 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: print depoyment without terminal  https://review.openstack.org/55863
12:53 mattymo joined #fuel-dev
12:54 rshon joined #fuel-dev
13:06 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
13:07 anotchenko joined #fuel-dev
13:24 xenolog joined #fuel-dev
13:43 openstackgerrit Alexandra Stepanchuk proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Node layout refactoring  https://review.openstack.org/56776
13:43 openstackgerrit Alexandra Stepanchuk proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Stickit for Select All checkboxes (nodes tab)  https://review.openstack.org/55634
13:46 openstackgerrit Alexandra Stepanchuk proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Node layout refactoring  https://review.openstack.org/56776
13:48 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
13:49 openstackgerrit Alexandra Stepanchuk proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Node layout refactoring  https://review.openstack.org/56776
13:51 openstackgerrit Alexandra Stepanchuk proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Node layout refactoring  https://review.openstack.org/56776
13:55 openstackgerrit Alexandra Stepanchuk proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Node layout refactoring  https://review.openstack.org/56776
13:57 rshon aglarendil: could you review https://github.com/Mirantis/fuel/pull/854 ? tests are passed.
14:19 mihgen r0mikiam: Request from rshon - can you please +1  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/56884/  if all packages are in mirror ?
14:26 rshon mihgen: Matt commented on it in request
14:27 r0mikiam all pkg in OSCI repository
14:27 anotchenko joined #fuel-dev
14:30 rshon r0mikiam: i've answered your inline comment
14:30 rshon r0mikiam: openstack-ceilometer-* packages already in the requirements-rpm.txt
14:31 r0mikiam yes
14:31 r0mikiam +1
14:32 rshon r0mikiam: thanks
14:34 dpyzhov rshon: I'll merge your request after update of our mirrors
14:37 e0ne_ joined #fuel-dev
14:38 rshon dpyzhov: sorry, but what does it mean?
14:40 openstackgerrit Vladimir Kozhukalov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Changed default root size  https://review.openstack.org/56322
14:42 rshon dpyzhov: got it, np
14:45 openstackgerrit Julia Aranovich proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Stickit for Select All checkboxes  https://review.openstack.org/55634
14:45 dpyzhov rshon: we have several clones of our rpm/deb repos. And we need to update them before merging your request. It will have some time. It all will be done without your participation. Just wait.
15:02 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: Validation for nodes configure interfaces screen  https://review.openstack.org/54600
15:04 rshon mihgen: dpyzhov: i need your comments on changes in the UI for ceilometer https://review.openstack.org/#/c/56608/, may be it needs more description ? experimental feature, etc.?
15:06 openstackgerrit Dmitry Pyzhov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Changed default root size  https://review.openstack.org/56322
15:20 akasatkin1 can't build ISO:
15:20 akasatkin1 + cd ../tmp/fuel_4_0_iso/build/repos/fuellib
15:20 akasatkin1 + git fetch https://github.com/Mirantis/fuel.git refs/heads/havana
15:20 akasatkin1 From https://github.com/Mirantis/fuel
15:20 akasatkin1 * branch            havana     -> FETCH_HEAD
15:20 akasatkin1 + git merge FETCH_HEAD
15:20 akasatkin1 Auto-merging deployment/puppet/osnailyfacter/manifests/cluster_simple.pp
15:20 akasatkin1 Auto-merging deployment/puppet/osnailyfacter/manifests/cluster_ha_full.pp
15:20 akasatkin1 Auto-merging deployment/puppet/osnailyfacter/manifests/cluster_ha.pp
15:20 akasatkin1 Auto-merging deployment/puppet/openstack/manifests/controller_ha.pp
15:20 akasatkin1 CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in deployment/puppet/openstack/manifests/controller_ha.pp
15:20 akasatkin1 Auto-merging deployment/puppet/horizon/manifests/init.pp
15:21 openstackgerrit Vladimir Kozhukalov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-provision: Initial commit  https://review.openstack.org/56958
15:23 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-provision: Initial commit  https://review.openstack.org/56958
15:35 aglarendil Sasha, do not use havana branch
15:35 aglarendil use master branch, as master was reset to havana
15:40 openstackgerrit Dmitry Pyzhov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: Add make scripts for python-fuelclient rpm  https://review.openstack.org/56961
15:40 mattymo nice change message :)
15:40 mattymo dpyzhov++
15:40 mattymo (we need a karma bot)
15:55 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: Changed default root size  https://review.openstack.org/56322
16:30 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: Adds ceilometer checkbox  https://review.openstack.org/56608
16:34 openstackgerrit Alexandra Stepanchuk proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Node layout refactoring  https://review.openstack.org/56776
16:35 dpyzhov iso build fixed. there was an issue with outdated code in jenkins job
16:45 oleksii_klymenok joined #fuel-dev
16:46 akupko joined #fuel-dev
16:47 xarses joined #fuel-dev
16:53 b-zone joined #fuel-dev
17:06 rmoe joined #fuel-dev
17:18 r0mikiam joined #fuel-dev
17:23 openstackgerrit Alexandra Stepanchuk proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Data-bindings for node list buttons try  https://review.openstack.org/55724
17:23 openstackgerrit Alexandra Stepanchuk proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Stickit for Select All checkboxes (nodes tab)  https://review.openstack.org/55634
17:24 teran joined #fuel-dev
17:37 vkozhukalov joined #fuel-dev
17:49 teran joined #fuel-dev
18:04 angdraug joined #fuel-dev
18:05 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
18:07 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
19:02 rmoe_ joined #fuel-dev
19:07 openstackgerrit Alexandra Stepanchuk proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: LESS play for navigation bar  https://review.openstack.org/56781
19:19 openstackgerrit Alexandra Stepanchuk proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: LESS play for navigation bar  https://review.openstack.org/56781
19:41 mihgen joined #fuel-dev
19:42 rmoe joined #fuel-dev
19:48 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
19:54 xenolog joined #fuel-dev
19:56 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
20:02 openstackgerrit tatyana-leontovich proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: Fix 400 bad request  https://review.openstack.org/57034
20:22 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-main: Fix 400 bad request  https://review.openstack.org/57034
20:44 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
21:10 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
21:11 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-main: Adds necessary packages for ceilometer.  https://review.openstack.org/56884
21:50 tatyana joined #fuel-dev
22:08 xenolog joined #fuel-dev
22:24 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
23:08 xenolog joined #fuel-dev
23:23 e0ne joined #fuel-dev

| Channels | #fuel-dev index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | summary