Perl 6 - the future is here, just unevenly distributed

IRC log for #fuel-dev, 2013-12-18

| Channels | #fuel-dev index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | summary

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
23:03 xenolog vip__public_old resource is a simple pacemaker resource. Its provides jumps for virtual IP between controller nodes.
23:05 xenolog At this time (3.2.1 and 4.0) we have two like this resources — vip__public_old and vip__management_old
23:06 miroslav_ should it be started at all?
23:07 xenolog in any HA deployments
23:08 miroslav_ well, it does not start
23:11 xenolog This resources creates at early stage (before puppet main stage
23:11 xenolog )
23:11 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
23:17 xenolog please ask "crm status" result from customer.
23:44 EeeBotu New bug #1261966 in fuel: "Ceph RadosGW doesn't always start in HA deployment" [Medium, Confirmed] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1261966
23:46 xenolog1 joined #fuel-dev
00:45 EeeBotu New bug #1262009 in fuel: "Error messages pointing to view log files should link to logs" [Medium, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262009
01:49 rmoe joined #fuel-dev
02:54 vkozhukalov joined #fuel-dev
03:19 warpc joined #fuel-dev
03:28 ArminderS joined #fuel-dev
03:55 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
04:00 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
05:24 SergeyLukjanov joined #fuel-dev
05:41 xarses joined #fuel-dev
05:47 mihgen joined #fuel-dev
06:12 SergeyLukjanov joined #fuel-dev
06:16 vkozhukalov joined #fuel-dev
06:32 mihgen did anyone check that you can remove VMs in Neutron setups?
06:32 mihgen I see ERRORs in logs, and can't remove instances created by OSTF: https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1261832
06:53 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
06:57 ArminderS joined #fuel-dev
06:59 ArminderS- joined #fuel-dev
07:31 vk joined #fuel-dev
07:39 mihgen joined #fuel-dev
07:43 vk joined #fuel-dev
07:46 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
07:50 wizo4ka joined #fuel-dev
07:59 salmon_ joined #fuel-dev
08:05 openstackgerrit Aleksey Kasatkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: VirtualBox vboxnet1 and vboxnet2 got exchanged  https://review.openstack.org/62817
08:08 salmon_ joined #fuel-dev
08:10 SteAle joined #fuel-dev
08:12 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
08:25 akasatkin mihgen: https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1261718 : My and Andrey's proposal is to map Public to eth1. I explained it in comment to https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62709/ . Please see also comments #8 and #10 at bug description page.
08:26 katyafervent joined #fuel-dev
08:31 vkozhukalov joined #fuel-dev
08:31 mrasskazov joined #fuel-dev
08:32 salmon_ joined #fuel-dev
08:32 SergeyLukjanov joined #fuel-dev
08:36 mihgen joined #fuel-dev
08:39 nfedotov yesterday: testing fuel 4.0 iso #147, reviewing requests
08:39 nfedotov today: testing fuel 4.0 iso 159, working on selenium tests
08:39 ArminderS joined #fuel-dev
08:41 salmon_ joined #fuel-dev
08:48 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: Use all data from version.yaml in /api/version  https://review.openstack.org/59951
08:59 akasatkin yesterday:  https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1254532 (The Net Verify should be run over the Neutron's Private network) – merged. https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1261718 (Public network is assigned to random interface on virtualbox installation) - fix proposed, under review. https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1259556 (Add nose installation section into nailgun development docs) – in progress. https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/126182
08:59 akasatkin today: Continue to deal with issues.
09:02 jkirnosova Yesterday I debugged my request with stickit for networks. Will continue this way. Also I spend time on review and there is a ui inner meeting (CSS -> LESS) planned for today.
09:02 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
09:04 SteAle 1. WAS: prepared ostf sepearate tests run for review, LESS branch small fix, working on new tabs layout
09:04 SteAle 2. WILL: fix ostf separate testrun to review comments, keep on new tabs layout
09:05 kpimenova_ yesterday: invironment installation.
09:05 kpimenova_ today: familiarity with code. "LESS" meeting.
09:06 evgeniyl Status: interview, fixed Vladimir’s comments and merged additional logging in agent https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62579/ , review, helped Nick to debug performance problem with swift, today review, will take a ticket.
09:10 openstackgerrit Aleksey Kasatkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Network manager refactoring  https://review.openstack.org/59420
09:10 e0ne yesterday: code reviews, create pull request for https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/nailgun-development-dependencies-in-setup-py. today: update pull previous requests, migrate pep8/pylint checks to openstack-infra. create check for nailgun docs
09:12 anastasiap joined #fuel-dev
09:13 EeeBotu New bug #1262111 in fuel: "Document how to use CLI to run Neutron VLAN mode on 2 NICs" [Critical, Confirmed] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262111
09:13 EeeBotu New bug #1262108 in fuel: "Torrent iso download is failing" [Undecided, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262108
09:13 dpyzhov joined #fuel-dev
09:20 anotchenko joined #fuel-dev
09:21 anastasiap joined #fuel-dev
09:24 anotchenko Yesterday: Tried and failed to reproduce a bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1246253 , continue to refactor fuel-cli according to https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/fuelclient-refactoring
09:24 tzn joined #fuel-dev
09:26 rvyalov joined #fuel-dev
09:28 xenolog joined #fuel-dev
09:31 anaboikina joined #fuel-dev
09:34 dpyzhov joined #fuel-dev
09:34 anaboikina current status:
09:34 anaboikina yesterday:
09:34 anaboikina - fixing ostf flavor creation and deletion;
09:34 anaboikina - reading about VM migrations, ceph and networks;
09:34 anaboikina today:
09:34 anaboikina will finish fixing ostf;
09:34 anaboikina will add more cases for VMs backed with Ceph feature;
09:36 bdudko joined #fuel-dev
09:41 vk yesterday i was researching tripleo/tuskar, reviewing requests and helping Katya to set up nailgun. today i want to continue research and participate in the meeting about moving to less
09:43 meow-nofer Status: reviewing, going through bugs, small fixes, researching problems in Swift
09:43 meow-nofer Today: all the same
09:48 mattymo Yesterday: Fixed VirtualBox SMBus piix4 kernel error. Waiting on reviews
09:48 mattymo - Invalidated a couple bugs
09:48 mattymo - Wrote fix for 1251251 after learning about how awesome/ful swift is
09:48 mattymo Today: Waiting on reviews:
09:48 mattymo Review 1: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62367/ fix for above
09:48 mattymo Review 2: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62695/ same as above, but for fuel master and bootstrap
09:48 mattymo Review 3: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62634/ fixes bug #1251251
09:48 mattymo Starting bug 1261749
09:49 bogdando was: #1258244, #1261044, #1261659; reviewing, triaging issues
09:49 teran joined #fuel-dev
09:49 bogdando will: workon reviewing, triaging issues, investigating, if any picked
09:50 anotchenko joined #fuel-dev
09:52 bogdando issues, fix proposed for https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1258244 not relevant, thus abandoned. According to Andrey Danin, kickstarts should be fixed at both sides (slave and master) as well, cuz ks slaves is not relevant also
09:55 evgeniyl QA team, if you will see this bug again https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1248526 "MCollective call failed in agent 'puppetd', method 'last_run_summary'" please, attach new diagnostic snapshot (and move status back to confirmed), thanks.
09:55 EeeBotu New bug #1262128 in fuel: "[OSTF] Add instance deletion as a separate step for each test" [Undecided, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262128
10:00 openstackgerrit Nikolay Markov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Fixed verification error if < 2 nodes in env  https://review.openstack.org/62610
10:17 EeeBotu New bug #1262134 in fuel: "Fuel 4.0 ostf murano sanity check fails: "Time limit exceeded while waiting for creating environment to finish."" [Undecided, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262134
10:22 openstackgerrit Aleksey Kasatkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Public network is assigned to second NIC  https://review.openstack.org/62709
10:22 openstackgerrit Vladimir Sharshov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-astute: Increase puppet deploy timeout  https://review.openstack.org/62837
10:24 warpc joined #fuel-dev
10:35 tzn joined #fuel-dev
10:37 teran joined #fuel-dev
10:39 anotchenko joined #fuel-dev
10:39 teran_ joined #fuel-dev
10:41 openstackgerrit Nikolay Fedotov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: memory and cpu amount parameters for each slave node  https://review.openstack.org/57435
10:42 vk joined #fuel-dev
10:42 vk will we fix wrong order of roles in 4.0?
10:57 EeeBotu New bug #1262152 in fuel: "One of VMs didn't obtain IP address during deployment" [Undecided, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262152
10:57 EeeBotu New bug #1262149 in fuel: "Fixed networks-to-nics assignment" [Medium, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262149
11:00 warpc joined #fuel-dev
11:05 warpc joined #fuel-dev
11:08 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-astute: Increase puppet deploy timeout  https://review.openstack.org/62837
11:09 openstackgerrit Igor Shishkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: running test after deployment + fix for missed group  https://review.openstack.org/62658
11:09 openstackgerrit Dmitry Ilyin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Test comment  https://review.openstack.org/62845
11:13 nfedotov joined #fuel-dev
11:15 openstackgerrit Vladimir Sharshov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-astute: Support missing storage devices  https://review.openstack.org/62847
11:23 teran joined #fuel-dev
11:23 warpc Yesterday:
11:23 warpc * https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1261749 (try to reproduce);
11:23 warpc * https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1248744 (fast fix on review);
11:23 warpc * https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62847/ (backport changes from agent to mcagent);
11:23 warpc * OSCI-965 (tests).
11:23 warpc Today:
11:23 warpc * review bug reports;
11:23 dilyin_ Status: gathering new features and fixed issues for release notes, proof reading and fixing outdated fuel-docs and fuel-dev docs
11:23 warpc * OSCI-965 (problem with Horizon).
11:23 aglarendil ok, fuel-lib team, we agreed with Mike that you have a new type of service: 1) do not send daily update of status and tasks. this service costs 5% of monthly salary bonus
11:35 teran Hello everyone
11:35 teran Wednesday 18 December 2013
11:35 teran * 4.0 testing
11:35 teran * Reproduce: #1260293 The disk drive for /var/lib/glance in not ready yet or not present
11:35 teran * Verify: Change I1a9459f0: Added logging of early and late manager commands
11:35 teran * Working on Jenkins to start using torrents for downloading ISO
11:35 teran Tuesday 17 December 2013
11:35 teran * 4.0 testing
11:35 teran * Verified: Change I2c5ea9e6: delete snapshots from cep’s tests
11:35 teran * Created: Change I9790140f: running verify networks and ostf after every deployment
11:35 teran * Distributing ISO with torrents between locations, Jenkins partial support
11:35 teran * Created: IT-11837 Add 10 VLANs to each port where supermicro desktops are connected
11:37 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-astute: Support missing storage devices  https://review.openstack.org/62847
11:39 openstackgerrit Dmitry Teselkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Setting to use syslog in Murano added.  https://review.openstack.org/62853
11:40 nurla Yesterday - 17/12:
11:40 nurla * testing 4.0
11:40 nurla * fix for snapshots in systest
11:40 nurla * systest bugs (review)
11:40 nurla * https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62690/
11:40 nurla Today -- 18/12:
11:40 nurla * testing 4.0 under Ubuntu
11:40 nurla * review systest's results
11:41 VictorDenisov what is nosetests?
11:42 VictorDenisov fuelweb tests fail to run because of absence of nosetests command
11:42 ogelbukh nose is python testing framework
11:42 ogelbukh tempest is based on it
11:43 VictorDenisov ok, so I need to install nose from pip?
11:43 ogelbukh or from apt/yum
11:43 nurla ttps://github.com/stackforge/fuel-main/blob/master/fuelweb_test/requirements.txt
11:43 VictorDenisov thanks
11:46 VictorDenisov hm, I installed nose from pip
11:46 VictorDenisov but the nosetests says it doesn't known argument --with-timer
11:48 VictorDenisov i have the latest version of nose - 1.3.0
11:49 ogelbukh https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1261739
11:53 openstackgerrit Bogdan Dobrelya proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: Sync some changes from slaves' ks files  https://review.openstack.org/61966
11:53 openstackgerrit Dmitry Teselkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Setting to use syslog in Murano added.  https://review.openstack.org/62853
11:53 openstackgerrit Ivan Ponomarev proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: correct swift devices check  https://review.openstack.org/62012
11:53 anotchenko joined #fuel-dev
11:58 EeeBotu New bug #1262163 in fuel: "Fuel 4.0 ostf Heat platform test fails on environments with neutron" [Undecided, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262163
12:02 xdeller joined #fuel-dev
12:03 xdeller tasklist: yesterday just a couple of reviews and verifications(ceph primarily), today the same plus galera enhancements
12:08 ArminderS joined #fuel-dev
12:13 openstackgerrit Julia Aranovich proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Slight refactoring of Nodes tab Select All checkboxes  https://review.openstack.org/62861
12:15 openstackgerrit Anastasiia Naboikina proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-ostf: Add fix for flavor creation  https://review.openstack.org/62423
12:23 VictorDenisov is there any module called mock in nose?
12:23 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
12:25 anotchenko joined #fuel-dev
12:26 anotchenko joined #fuel-dev
12:28 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: Public network is assigned to second NIC  https://review.openstack.org/62709
12:29 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-main: VirtualBox vboxnet1 and vboxnet2 got exchanged  https://review.openstack.org/62817
12:29 aglarendil_ joined #fuel-dev
12:35 VictorDenisov it looks like nailgun tests also require mock framework
12:36 VictorDenisov i guess it makes sense to add this to development documentation doc
12:36 VictorDenisov i'll do this if nobody minds
12:36 openstackgerrit Anastasiia Naboikina proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-ostf: Add fix for flavor creation  https://review.openstack.org/62423
12:39 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-library: Create swift operator keystone roles  https://review.openstack.org/62634
12:40 tzn joined #fuel-dev
12:42 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-library: Fix SMBus piix4 error in Ubuntu and Centos  https://review.openstack.org/62367
12:45 VictorDenisov i ran tests and some of them fail. is it ok or its my environment?
12:46 openstackgerrit Alexandra Stepanchuk proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Redesign Tabs Layout  https://review.openstack.org/62602
12:50 e0ne_ joined #fuel-dev
12:58 VictorDenisov hey, who uses vagrant, could you please share your Vagrant file? I'm tired of figuring out dependencies
13:00 e0ne_ VictorDenisov, here is my https://github.com/e0ne/fuel-dev-vm. it's draft version but it works
13:00 VictorDenisov thanks a lot!!
13:04 openstackgerrit Dmitry Teselkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Setting to use syslog in Murano added.  https://review.openstack.org/62853
13:08 openstackgerrit Yuriy Yekovenko proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-ostf: Added new tests for Heat component.  https://review.openstack.org/62323
13:10 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-main: Build CentOS repo without strict requirements to number of incorrect packets  https://review.openstack.org/62115
13:12 EeeBotu New bug #1262200 in fuel: "yum-plugin-versionlock is absent in our repo" [Medium, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262200
13:12 EeeBotu New bug #1262194 in fuel: "OSTF test "Savanna tests to create/list/delete node group and cluster templates" has failed for Ubuntu" [Undecided, In Progress] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262194
13:12 warpc joined #fuel-dev
13:13 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-main: Add ci build info to the version.yaml  https://review.openstack.org/62700
13:16 vk joined #fuel-dev
13:18 dpyzhov joined #fuel-dev
13:19 aroma joined #fuel-dev
13:21 openstackgerrit Aleksey Kasatkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: API handlers filter fix for doc build  https://review.openstack.org/62872
13:22 warpc joined #fuel-dev
13:22 anastasiap yesterday: tested ISO #147; today: 1) tested ISO #150 for https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62634/  2) test ISO #156 for https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62695/  3) try to reproduce https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1261749  4) tested ISO #159
13:22 warpc joined #fuel-dev
13:23 warpc joined #fuel-dev
13:28 openstackgerrit Vitaly Kramskikh proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Revert "New minimal footer"  https://review.openstack.org/62877
13:30 warpc joined #fuel-dev
13:30 EeeBotu New bug #1262213 in fuel: "Horizon project tab fails to display" [Critical, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262213
13:31 fandikurnia01 joined #fuel-dev
13:32 openstackgerrit Anastasiia Naboikina proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-ostf: Add fix for flavor creation  https://review.openstack.org/62423
13:34 warpc joined #fuel-dev
13:34 openstackgerrit Anastasiia Naboikina proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-ostf: Add fix for flavor creation  https://review.openstack.org/62423
13:35 aglarendil_ joined #fuel-dev
13:37 dpyzhov joined #fuel-dev
13:38 tzn joined #fuel-dev
13:41 openstackgerrit Vitaly Kramskikh proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Return footer for 4.0  https://review.openstack.org/62881
13:43 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-library: correct swift devices check  https://review.openstack.org/62012
13:44 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-astute: Add Murano image to cluster instead of Cirros  https://review.openstack.org/62344
13:47 openstackgerrit Anastasiia Naboikina proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-ostf: Add fix for flavor creation  https://review.openstack.org/62423
13:48 openstackgerrit Denis Egorenko proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Fix Savanna config for value use_floating_ips  https://review.openstack.org/62882
13:49 openstackgerrit Denis Egorenko proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Fix Savanna config for value use_floating_ips  https://review.openstack.org/62882
13:51 SergeyLukjanov joined #fuel-dev
13:56 mattymo joined #fuel-dev
13:58 mihgen folks - are there any understanding why we can't remove VMs - https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1261832 ?
13:59 mihgen xdeller: ^^
13:59 mihgen is Sergey over here?
14:13 jkirnosova_ joined #fuel-dev
14:14 xdeller vm destroy/define is an openstack task
14:15 xdeller do we issue delete call?
14:16 openstackgerrit Dmitry Iakunchikov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: changed dependency for ceilometer to 1.0.8  https://review.openstack.org/62892
14:18 evgeniyl joined #fuel-dev
14:19 vk joined #fuel-dev
14:19 jkirnosova joined #fuel-dev
14:21 openstackgerrit Miroslav Anashkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-docs: Wrong image in Fuel user guide  https://review.openstack.org/62895
14:25 vk joined #fuel-dev
14:31 EeeBotu New bug #1262226 in fuel: "Savanna has type 'orchestration' in keystone" [Undecided, In Progress] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262226
14:33 openstackgerrit Miroslav Anashkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-docs: Wrong image in Fuel user guide  https://review.openstack.org/62895
14:34 xenolog yesterday:
14:34 xenolog * test vlan splinters
14:34 xenolog * consalt L2 support
14:34 xenolog today:
14:34 xenolog * bug/1261832
14:36 openstackgerrit Matthew Mosesohn proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: fix centos blacklist piix4 command  https://review.openstack.org/62900
14:37 openstackgerrit Denis Egorenko proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Fix Savanna enpoints and service type  https://review.openstack.org/62903
14:44 Zipfer joined #fuel-dev
14:44 mattymo VictorDenisov, ping
14:44 VictorDenisov yep
14:45 Zipfer status: Deploy HA with one controller is failed is fixed, ready for the next task
14:45 mattymo VictorDenisov, you should write "mattymo: pong"
14:45 mattymo VictorDenisov, can you +1 this review request? https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62349/
14:45 VictorDenisov my apologies
14:45 VictorDenisov mattymo: pong
14:45 VictorDenisov sure, my pleasure
14:45 VictorDenisov one sec
14:45 mihgen oh wow lovers =)
14:46 mattymo mihgen, it's only business
14:50 VictorDenisov done
14:52 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-library: Fix Savanna enpoints and service type  https://review.openstack.org/62903
14:53 Zipfer joined #fuel-dev
14:57 e0ne_ "A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-library: Fix Savanna enpoints and service type  https://review.openstack.org/62903" and fuel ci is still running :(
14:58 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-ostf: Add fix for flavor creation  https://review.openstack.org/62423
14:58 dpyzhov joined #fuel-dev
14:59 mattymo dpyzhov, ping
15:00 dpyzhov mattymo: yes?
15:00 mattymo dpyzhov, can you +2 and accept https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62349/
15:01 dpyzhov mattymo: how do you create extra spaces at the end of lines?
15:02 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-docs: Removed confusing notes about hyper threading in hardware sizing  https://review.openstack.org/62349
15:03 mattymo dpyzhov, with the space bar
15:03 mattymo most of our rst docs have a trailing space
15:07 dpyzhov mattymo: some kind of common practice, I see =)
15:12 openstackgerrit Aleksey Kasatkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: API handlers filter fix for doc build  https://review.openstack.org/62872
15:14 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
15:14 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-library: fix centos blacklist piix4 command  https://review.openstack.org/62900
15:16 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-library: changed dependency for ceilometer to 1.0.8  https://review.openstack.org/62892
15:18 openstackgerrit Evgeniy L proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Remove IP address from error message  https://review.openstack.org/62915
15:19 openstackgerrit Denis Egorenko proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Fix wrong name of parameter in Savanna conf  https://review.openstack.org/62916
15:21 nermina joined #fuel-dev
15:29 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: Remove IP address from error message  https://review.openstack.org/62915
15:30 dpyzhov joined #fuel-dev
15:33 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-main: Blacklist i2c_piix4 module for VirtualBox for Fuel Master and bootstrap in all cases  https://review.openstack.org/62695
15:34 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-library: Fix wrong name of parameter in Savanna conf  https://review.openstack.org/62916
15:36 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-library: Fix Savanna config for value use_floating_ips  https://review.openstack.org/62882
15:37 vk will we fix wrong role order in 4.0?
15:37 SergeyLukjanov joined #fuel-dev
15:38 openstackgerrit Dmitry Teselkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Setting to use syslog in Murano added.  https://review.openstack.org/62853
15:39 openstackgerrit Sergey Galkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: Added run for platform tests  https://review.openstack.org/61936
15:40 openstackgerrit Dmitry Teselkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Setting to use syslog in Murano added.  https://review.openstack.org/62853
15:44 teran joined #fuel-dev
15:58 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
16:03 openstackgerrit Aleksey Kasatkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: API handlers filter fix for doc build  https://review.openstack.org/62872
16:07 evgeniyl joined #fuel-dev
16:18 openstackgerrit Ivan Berezovskiy proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Fix Savanna manifests to configure syslogging  https://review.openstack.org/62926
16:20 openstackgerrit Dmitry Teselkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Setting to use syslog in Murano added.  https://review.openstack.org/62853
16:30 openstackgerrit Andrey Korolyov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Improve behaviour of the Galera rebuild.  https://review.openstack.org/62929
16:30 rvyalov joined #fuel-dev
16:32 openstackgerrit Andrey Korolyov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Improve behaviour of the Galera rebuild.  https://review.openstack.org/62929
16:37 openstackgerrit Andrey Korolyov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Improve behaviour of the Galera rebuild.  https://review.openstack.org/62929
16:46 dpyzhov joined #fuel-dev
16:49 openstackgerrit Yuriy Yekovenko proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-ostf: Added new tests for Heat component.  https://review.openstack.org/62323
16:56 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
17:07 openstackgerrit Andrey Korolyov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Improve behaviour of the Galera rebuild.  https://review.openstack.org/62929
17:09 openstackgerrit Sergey Galkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: Added run for platform tests  https://review.openstack.org/61936
17:14 teran joined #fuel-dev
17:21 e0ne_ joined #fuel-dev
17:22 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
17:27 angdraug joined #fuel-dev
17:29 openstackgerrit Sergey Galkin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-devops: Added IPMI driver  https://review.openstack.org/61965
17:34 vkozhukalov joined #fuel-dev
17:42 VictorDenisov joined #fuel-dev
17:57 EeeBotu New bug #1262294 in fuel: "logging for nova" [Undecided, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262294
18:00 nermina joined #fuel-dev
18:11 rmoe joined #fuel-dev
18:11 xarses joined #fuel-dev
18:14 teran joined #fuel-dev
18:15 openstackgerrit Ryan Moe proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Add cciss device numbers to nailgun agent  https://review.openstack.org/61289
18:42 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
18:45 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
18:56 openstackgerrit Andrey Danin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-web: Extend vlan_splinters control behaviour  https://review.openstack.org/62736
18:59 openstackgerrit Andrey Danin proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-docs: Add info about NIC bonding using OVS  https://review.openstack.org/62495
19:12 openstackgerrit Andrey Korolyov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: Add updates and backports to Ubuntu release  https://review.openstack.org/58499
19:16 xenolog joined #fuel-dev
19:17 rmoe_ joined #fuel-dev
19:21 openstackgerrit Andrey Korolyov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Move chown from puppet to the regular exec  https://review.openstack.org/61995
19:21 dpyzhov joined #fuel-dev
19:21 EeeBotu New bug #1262313 in fuel: "Virtual Storage LVM volume is not needed when Ceph RBD is used for ephemeral volumes" [Medium, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262313
19:21 EeeBotu New bug #1262312 in fuel: "Image Storage LVM volume is not needed when Ceph RBD is used for images storage" [Medium, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262312
19:32 IlyaE joined #fuel-dev
19:35 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
19:39 evgeniyl` joined #fuel-dev
20:08 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
20:11 openstackgerrit Andrey Korolyov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Exec replacement to the arrays.  https://review.openstack.org/62975
20:24 EeeBotu New bug #1262342 in fuel: "Splinters coudn't be enabled on per node basis" [Undecided, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262342
21:00 teran joined #fuel-dev
21:20 openstackgerrit A change was merged to stackforge/fuel-web: Add cciss device numbers to nailgun agent  https://review.openstack.org/61289
21:25 dpyzhov joined #fuel-dev
21:34 dpyzhov joined #fuel-dev
21:45 dpyzhov joined #fuel-dev
22:02 dpyzhov joined #fuel-dev
22:04 openstackgerrit tatyana-leontovich proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-main: Delete revert from deployed environment  https://review.openstack.org/62717
22:05 dpyzhov_ joined #fuel-dev
22:19 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
22:26 dpyzhov joined #fuel-dev
22:28 e0ne joined #fuel-dev
22:30 nermina joined #fuel-dev
22:34 openstackgerrit Andrey Korolyov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Move chown from puppet to the regular exec  https://review.openstack.org/61995
22:35 EeeBotu New bug #1262390 in fuel: "mdraid device got created even second drive not used" [Undecided, New] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1262390
22:47 xenolog joined #fuel-dev
22:51 openstackgerrit Andrey Korolyov proposed a change to stackforge/fuel-library: Cleanup for file modes  https://review.openstack.org/63009
22:59 e0ne joined #fuel-dev

| Channels | #fuel-dev index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | summary