Perl 6 - the future is here, just unevenly distributed

IRC log for #gluster-dev, 2016-08-09

| Channels | #gluster-dev index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | summary

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
00:47 shyam joined #gluster-dev
01:46 hagarth joined #gluster-dev
01:46 xavih joined #gluster-dev
01:48 ilbot3 joined #gluster-dev
01:48 Topic for #gluster-dev is now Gluster Development Channel - http://gluster.org | For general chat go to #gluster | Patches - http://review.gluster.org/ | Channel Logs - https://botbot.me/freenode/gluster-dev/ & http://irclog.perlgeek.de/gluster-dev/
01:57 pranithk1 joined #gluster-dev
02:56 aspandey joined #gluster-dev
03:19 magrawal joined #gluster-dev
03:32 atinm joined #gluster-dev
03:38 rafi joined #gluster-dev
03:39 itisravi joined #gluster-dev
03:39 spalai joined #gluster-dev
03:46 mchangir joined #gluster-dev
03:57 ppai joined #gluster-dev
04:01 ramky joined #gluster-dev
04:05 nbalacha joined #gluster-dev
04:11 skoduri joined #gluster-dev
04:21 poornimag joined #gluster-dev
04:28 rastar joined #gluster-dev
04:46 sanoj joined #gluster-dev
04:52 aravindavk joined #gluster-dev
04:56 jiffin joined #gluster-dev
05:01 kshlm joined #gluster-dev
05:03 skoduri joined #gluster-dev
05:06 karthik_ joined #gluster-dev
05:16 aspandey joined #gluster-dev
05:19 pranithk1 joined #gluster-dev
05:20 kdhananjay joined #gluster-dev
05:24 prasanth joined #gluster-dev
05:27 itisravi joined #gluster-dev
05:27 Bhaskarakiran joined #gluster-dev
05:27 ashiq joined #gluster-dev
05:30 mchangir joined #gluster-dev
05:34 hgowtham joined #gluster-dev
05:37 aspandey joined #gluster-dev
05:40 poornimag ndevos, ping, any thoughts on gfapi patch for graph switch issue : http://review.gluster.org/#/c/14722/ ?
05:41 ppai joined #gluster-dev
05:44 Muthu joined #gluster-dev
05:45 Manikandan joined #gluster-dev
05:47 ashiq joined #gluster-dev
05:54 msvbhat joined #gluster-dev
06:05 nigelb kkeithley: When you're around, we could use your input on https://github.com/gluster/gluster​fs-patch-acceptance-tests/pull/49
06:15 rafi joined #gluster-dev
06:15 post-factum nigelb: do we still have netbsd regressions failure on each test?
06:17 nigelb post-factum: yep.
06:18 nigelb I've just gotten that pool back into a healthy state :)
06:21 post-factum will recheck tests then
06:29 nigelb post-factum: let me know if you run into any troubles.
06:30 post-factum nigelb: sure, thanks
06:30 nigelb I have acquired a lot of the "how can netbsd fail" knoweldge now :P
06:30 nigelb *knowledge
06:32 kotreshhr joined #gluster-dev
06:34 asengupt joined #gluster-dev
06:36 ashiq joined #gluster-dev
06:36 spalai left #gluster-dev
06:54 rafi joined #gluster-dev
06:59 post-factum nigelb: https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-net​bsd7-regression-triggered/18575/consoleFull
06:59 post-factum nigelb: ./tests/basic/quota.t fails
07:01 nigelb that one has been giving troubles for a while.
07:01 post-factum nigelb: https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-net​bsd7-regression-triggered/18546/consoleFull — here it is ./tests/basic/afr/self-heald.t
07:01 nigelb I think it's time I filed a bug.
07:02 ankitraj joined #gluster-dev
07:06 rastar joined #gluster-dev
07:17 gvandeweyer joined #gluster-dev
07:24 rastar joined #gluster-dev
07:37 Saravanakmr joined #gluster-dev
07:38 Manikandan joined #gluster-dev
07:39 rafi1 joined #gluster-dev
07:46 karthik_ joined #gluster-dev
07:53 ashiq joined #gluster-dev
07:54 kotreshhr joined #gluster-dev
08:02 aspandey joined #gluster-dev
08:13 kshlm joined #gluster-dev
08:31 atalur joined #gluster-dev
08:37 rastar joined #gluster-dev
08:40 pur joined #gluster-dev
08:41 ndevos nigelb: http://review.gluster.org/14722 has an incorrect Verified=-1, can you undo that please?
08:44 nigelb ndevos: done
08:46 ndevos nigelb++ thank you
08:46 glusterbot ndevos: nigelb's karma is now 22
08:49 nigelb :)
08:52 poornimag joined #gluster-dev
08:55 ndevos poornimag: I left a note in http://review.gluster.org/14722 , could you comment on that before I merge it?
09:06 post-factum ndevos: i've refactored xglfs cli args, consider that if you plan to use/test xglfs
09:06 post-factum ndevos: still no luck with mount helper. i simply cannot make it work :(. any examples?
09:07 ndevos post-factum: /sbin/mount.glusterfs is just a script?
09:07 post-factum ndevos: yup
09:07 post-factum ndevos: nevertheless, it is quite complex for xglfs
09:07 ndevos post-factum: it should accept certain parameters, in a certain order, I do not think there is anything more to it
09:08 ndevos post-factum: write it in something more sensible, Python maybe?
09:08 post-factum ndevos: no way :)
09:08 ndevos post-factum: /bin/sh FTW!
09:08 post-factum ndevos: correct, the one and only
09:09 ndevos post-factum: tarmbin.com what you have now, and I might be able to try it out
09:09 ndevos *termbin.com even
09:11 post-factum ndevos: smth like this http://termbin.com/8hc1
09:17 itisravi joined #gluster-dev
09:20 itisravi joined #gluster-dev
09:21 post-factum nigelb: http://review.gluster.org/#/c/14966/ anything we missed with netbsd? jiffin is going to brutforce it, i see :)
09:23 itisravi joined #gluster-dev
09:28 jiffin post-factum: it had already passed all the regressions
09:29 jiffin post-factum: I am trying get back what I have lost
09:29 post-factum jiffin: yup, but it does not want to go back :)
09:29 nigelb There's a bunch of tests that are intermittent on netbsd.
09:29 nigelb I'm composing an email to send out.
09:33 Saravanakmr joined #gluster-dev
09:33 jiffin1 joined #gluster-dev
09:33 hchiramm joined #gluster-dev
09:40 devyani7_ joined #gluster-dev
09:42 atalur joined #gluster-dev
09:48 devyani7_ joined #gluster-dev
09:49 Saravanakmr joined #gluster-dev
09:50 post-factum who could clarify glfs_lutimes() API function for me? shouldn't 3rd argument have const qualifier?
09:51 msvbhat joined #gluster-dev
10:02 atinm joined #gluster-dev
10:17 hchiramm joined #gluster-dev
10:19 rastar joined #gluster-dev
10:32 nigelb ndevos: Is there anything terribly wrong in building f24 packages on el6?
10:32 nigelb Or is it recommended that we use f24 for it.
10:32 nigelb These are our devrpms, etc.
10:34 ndevos nigelb: just build them in mock, it should not matter where they get build
10:35 nigelb ndevos: So, this should just work, right? https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-​patch-acceptance-tests/pull/49/files
10:35 nigelb I'm moving us from f22 (which is now EOL) to f24.
10:35 nigelb at least then we can probably use them.
10:36 ndevos nigelb: sure, looks good to me
10:45 ndevos post-factum: you're correct on glfs_lutimens(), I would have expected it to be const too
10:46 ndevos kkeithley: do you see any issue with adding 'const' to glfs_lutimens() and friends? without ++ their symbol version, that is
10:48 jiffin1 joined #gluster-dev
10:59 bfoster joined #gluster-dev
11:00 poornimag joined #gluster-dev
11:01 nigelb Gotta get my bugs in the right state before the triage meeting :P
11:03 nigelb poornimag: The failed-tests script is ready for final review :)
11:04 rastar joined #gluster-dev
11:12 ndevos poornimag: still waiting for a comment in http://review.gluster.org/14722 from you before I merge it
11:24 post-factum ndevos: should it be trivial to fix, or some versioning should be involved?
11:25 post-factum ndevos: i believe it does not break api in either way
11:26 pkalever1 joined #gluster-dev
11:31 post-factum ndevos: on glfs_truncate... i shouldn't touch op-version, right?
11:32 ndevos post-factum: I also think it is easy to fix, I do not expect 'const' to be part of the ABI, but kkeithley might know for sure
11:32 ndevos post-factum: yeah, stay away from the op-version
11:34 rraja joined #gluster-dev
11:37 post-factum ndevos: 'const' is just a hint for compiler, in fact
11:37 ndevos post-factum: yes, I think so too :)
11:39 inevity joined #gluster-dev
11:42 post-factum ndevos: tab+space mix mess in src makes me crazy
11:42 post-factum ndevos: i'd happily autoindent everything with a script
11:42 post-factum ndevos: the whole srctree
11:42 msvbhat joined #gluster-dev
11:43 ndevos post-factum: yes, I hate it too - but re-indenting everything breaks 'git blame;
11:43 post-factum ndevos: correct :(
11:43 kkeithley anything that substantially changes the behaviour of the function should trigger a symbol version.  There might be situations where adding or removing a const would necessitate it an symbol version ++
11:43 post-factum kkeithley: but it does not change function behavior
11:43 kkeithley but which param(s) do you think need the const?
11:44 post-factum 3rd (the last one)
11:44 kkeithley struct timespec times[2]?
11:44 kkeithley yeah, so, I said something that _substantially changes_, right?
11:45 post-factum correct, struct timespec times[2]
11:45 kkeithley and ilf the const doesn't change the behaviour, then  substantially changes != doesn't change!
11:45 kkeithley ;-)
11:45 ashiq joined #gluster-dev
11:45 post-factum good job, mr. sherlock :)
11:45 kkeithley I'm Watson
11:45 post-factum oh, sorry, doctor
11:45 kkeithley not smart enough to be Sherlock
11:46 kkeithley anyway, I don't see a problem with adding const.  Doesn't feel like it requires a symbol version ++
11:46 ndevos if you'er Watson, am I Mrs Hudson?
11:47 post-factum ndevos: 2 cups of tea, please
11:47 julim joined #gluster-dev
11:47 * ndevos goes to boil water
11:49 mchangir joined #gluster-dev
11:49 kkeithley what's behind this question?
11:50 misc likely the proof that the murderer was wearing a pink poney hat, my dear Mr Watson
11:50 kkeithley I agree it could have been const, probably should have been const all along.
11:50 post-factum murderer has to change glfs_utimens and glfs_futimens as well then
11:51 kkeithley A pink pony hat?  I'll have some of whatever misc has been imbibing
11:52 ndevos anyone in this channel plays the violin? I got a new nickname for you!
11:52 post-factum ndevos: enjoy listening to it, but have never played
11:53 * kkeithley still doesn't know why we need to add const
11:53 ndevos post-factum: sorry, you can't be Holmes then
11:53 nigelb and we need someone who chews tobacco
11:54 Muthu REMINDER: Gluster Community Bug Triage Meeting in #gluster-meeting in ~ 7minutes from now.
11:54 post-factum ndevos: missed me?
11:54 jiffin joined #gluster-dev
11:54 ndevos kkeithley: BECAUSE SOMEONE FORGOT IT!!!
11:54 kkeithley chews tobacco?
11:55 post-factum kkeithley: because I get warnings in xglfs code :)
11:55 kkeithley ah, there's the answer. There are compile time warnings. thank you
11:56 ndevos at one point my previous world-wide team decided to change irc nicknames to names of movie stars
11:56 post-factum kkeithley: correct, fuse prototypes use const, gfapi does not use it
11:56 ndevos that was quite fun, you had no idea who was who anymore :D
11:56 kkeithley who gets to be Irene Adler?
11:57 rastar joined #gluster-dev
11:58 ndevos I think that fits with ira
11:58 nigelb woo, our rpm jobs now build for f24 without issues.
11:58 misc you mean that we need to look in more details to see what is broken ?
11:59 ndevos nigelb: you mean it was broken?!
11:59 nigelb well, it didn't exist.
11:59 nigelb the only issue was the lack thereof.
11:59 misc no Qa, no test failure
12:00 misc so in the end, this increased the measured quality :)
12:01 kotreshhr left #gluster-dev
12:07 nigelb misc: is the aide01 actively used?
12:09 misc nigelb: nope
12:09 misc nigelb: never add time to finish it, didn't it got removed ?
12:09 nigelb No, I wanted to check with you before I did that.
12:10 nigelb Shall I remove it and we can do it right with something maintained in Ansible?
12:12 misc yeah
12:12 misc to be honest, I tought this was already done, or i would have done sooner
12:15 misc nigelb: also, i am slightly sick so if what i say do not make sense, iterate until some meaning emerge, and reverify :p
12:16 nigelb Heh
12:20 misc (so I also see I am too tired, i did read "topic dance floor" on #gluster-meeting
12:20 nigelb yeah, get some rest.
12:21 shyam joined #gluster-dev
12:23 hchiramm joined #gluster-dev
12:23 kkeithley Muthu++
12:23 glusterbot kkeithley: Muthu's karma is now 3
12:24 ndevos Muthu++
12:24 glusterbot ndevos: Muthu's karma is now 4
12:24 nigelb Heh, I consider it an achivement when the triage meeting doesn't touch an infra bug ;)
12:24 nigelb managed to remmeber to set everything when filing the bug!
12:25 Muthu kkeithley, ndevos  thanks ;)
12:32 nigelb misc: so, I envision the infra docs as a place for documentation for sysadmins as well as for developer consuming our infrastructure.
12:33 misc nigelb: yeah, i did see that, but then, I would prefer a split somewhere
12:33 misc so people do not look at doc they do not care from
12:34 nigelb So we'd have a section called user guide and sysadmin guide
12:34 nigelb or rather, for users and for sysadmins.
12:34 nigelb something.
12:34 misc yeah, we could
12:34 nigelb It's nearly end of my day, so I can't come up with something better to call it.
12:34 nigelb I'll think of something tomorrow morning and update the pull requests.
12:35 misc oh, that's not urgent or anything
12:35 misc naming things is hard
12:35 kkeithley ndevos: re [14:34:22] <ndevos> kkeithley: there is no fsstress package? in the CI we can build binaries from source, and I find that acceptible for testing tools
12:36 kkeithley no there isn't an rpm. It's just a few python files.
12:37 kkeithley nigelb: re: [02:05:28] <nigelb> kkeithley: When you're around, we could use your input on https://github.com/gluster/gluster​fs-patch-acceptance-tests/pull/49
12:37 kkeithley it looks like this is done. Do you still need input from me?
12:38 kkeithley (and no, I'm not _usually_ not awake at 2AM. ;-))
12:38 ndevos post-factum: how about checking the options? I'm not sure what order mount is passing thing, but I remember that is was done different than I expected - http://termbin.com/4k0n
12:39 nigelb kkeithley: No, all good :)
12:39 nigelb heh, never say never ;)
12:39 ndevos kkeithley: if it is just puthon files, do a git-clone on the test system?
12:39 jiffin kkeithley: i am planning to do same for pjd-testsuite
12:40 post-factum ndevos: let me try
12:40 kkeithley jiffin: same? i.e. use fsstress?
12:40 jiffin kkeithley: its different testsuite
12:41 kdhananjay joined #gluster-dev
12:41 jiffin i(or Niels i provide scripts) am planning to same for that test suite
12:41 kkeithley you're going to git-clone pjd-testsuite? (sorry, coffee hasn't fully hit yet)
12:41 jiffin yes
12:41 jiffin then make make install
12:42 kkeithley my squash partner had to delay our game until 21:00. I didn't get home until 23:30
12:42 baojg joined #gluster-dev
12:44 ndevos just to let you know, this is the model of rackets I have - http://www.harrowsports.com/v​ibe-squash-racquet-grey-black
12:46 post-factum ndevos: i've found out what the problem was. make install installs mount helper with 644
12:46 post-factum ndevos: have to dig into cmake deeper
12:51 ndevos post-factum: ah, yes, thats a problem :)
12:56 nigelb kkeithley / jiffin - Does it make sense to just build rpms and host them somewhere our build machines can access?
12:56 pranithk1 joined #gluster-dev
12:56 nigelb just so we don't end up with failures because github is down and/or something changed on github?
12:56 nigelb Don't block on this, but I'm being curious.
12:57 ndevos nigelb: those tests will run in the centos-ci, those jobs depend on github in any case :)
12:57 nigelb ah, nevermind then :)
12:57 jiffin exactly
12:57 kkeithley build rpms and do what with them?
12:57 nigelb use that instead of make install during the test.
12:58 ndevos kkeithley: actually, we have some RPMs in the centos-gluster38-test repository for testing only, we could add more test-proggies there
12:59 * nigelb steps out for a longish run.
12:59 baojg joined #gluster-dev
13:00 kkeithley So, for a given patch, it would certainly make sense to minimize the number of times we build rpms.  E.g. we could reuse the EL6 or EL7 rpms from the rpm test for the smoke and linux regression.
13:00 kkeithley seems silly to build/rebuild for rpm+smoke+regression.
13:00 kkeithley obviously fedora rpms and netbsd regressions can't avoid it.
13:01 nigelb agreed. I want to make it a pipeline, once I get Jenkins under control.
13:01 nigelb *nearly* there.
13:01 nigelb Just 3 more jobs to convert to JJB.
13:02 kkeithley OTOH, are we using the same script to run both linux and netbsd regressions? Do we want to break that? Or is it already broken?
13:10 atinm joined #gluster-dev
13:12 pranithk1 joined #gluster-dev
13:16 post-factum it seems all netbsd regression tests failed today
13:17 rraja joined #gluster-dev
13:27 kkeithley ndevos: fsstress is now called fs-drift. It's in a public git repo, so that's good.  But it requires the numpy rpm and a couple of dependencies. Should my script install it (and its dependencies)?
13:27 kkeithley Or do you want to solve that a different way?
13:31 jiffin1 joined #gluster-dev
13:32 skoduri_ joined #gluster-dev
13:40 pkalever1 left #gluster-dev
13:40 rraja joined #gluster-dev
13:40 kdhananjay1 joined #gluster-dev
13:42 kdhananjay joined #gluster-dev
13:57 julim joined #gluster-dev
13:58 Bhaskarakiran joined #gluster-dev
14:00 jiffin joined #gluster-dev
14:03 jiffin joined #gluster-dev
14:12 shyam joined #gluster-dev
14:24 kkeithley ndevos: what's your thoughts on the script on the client installing numpy?
14:24 kkeithley s/what's/what are/
14:28 nbalacha joined #gluster-dev
14:29 ndevos kkeithley: did you do a "yum search numpy"?
14:29 kkeithley er, that's not the question.  numpy is available in the base repos (of both CentOS and RHEL).
14:30 kkeithley the question is, are you okay with the script installing it?
14:30 kkeithley Or do you want to handle it some other way?
14:33 kkeithley main reason I ask is:  if it takes a long time to yum install it (before I/O workload can start running), then how long might the script that kills one of the ganesha.nfsds need to wait so that the kill occurs while I/O is running
14:33 itisravi joined #gluster-dev
14:34 kkeithley sometimes yum is fast. Other times not.
14:48 ankitraj joined #gluster-dev
14:48 ndevos kkeithley: yum in the ci should always be fast, specially if the package is in CentOS :)
14:49 ndevos kkeithley: I'm wondering where the script is... not sure how you are installing it now?
14:49 dlambrig joined #gluster-dev
14:49 kkeithley no debuginfos in the Storage SIG repos!
14:50 ndevos oh, no, unfortunately you need to get those from teh CBS :-/
14:50 kkeithley don't see them in http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/storage/...  either
14:50 shyam joined #gluster-dev
14:51 ndevos no, you need to get them from the cbs, cbs.centos.org
14:51 kkeithley oh ick
14:52 ndevos yes, do you need them often?
14:52 ndevos we could ask the CentOS guys to provide -devuginfo repositories for SIG contents, at the moment it is not an option
14:52 ndevos http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=11987 for nfs-ganesha
14:52 kkeithley I need them now. Sort of. Would like to know why I/O is killing ganesha.nfsds
14:53 ndevos or http://cbs.centos.org/koji​/packageinfo?packageID=98 in case you need a different version
14:59 lpabon joined #gluster-dev
14:59 kkeithley wouldn't we want to capture core files if ganesha or gluster crashed during a test run?
15:00 spalai joined #gluster-dev
15:01 aravindavk joined #gluster-dev
15:01 ndevos maybe? not sure, it'll need to capture all RPM versions too etc..
15:02 ndevos and a place to store them
15:03 ndevos spalai: could you reply to the comment I left in http://review.gluster.org/15061 ?
15:07 wushudoin joined #gluster-dev
15:07 spalai ndevos: will do
15:09 kkeithley gah. How do I get abrt to just drop a core file where /proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern says to
15:10 ndevos kkeithley: disable abrt completely and reboot
15:11 ndevos kkeithley: when abrt is enabled, it modifies /proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern, if you change it back, abrtd should also not handle it anymore?
15:12 ndevos kkeithley: you can also allow abrt to handle unsigned RPMS (like -test in the SIG), there is an option in /etc/abrt/abrt.conf or one of those files
15:13 jiffin joined #gluster-dev
15:14 msvbhat joined #gluster-dev
15:15 kkeithley I changed /proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern.  Core file not dropped, but then I don't know how ganesha.nfsd stopped. Maybe it didn't SEGV
15:16 ndevos abrtd normally logs its actions in /var/log/messages, maybe there is something in there?
15:16 kkeithley and/or maybe ulimit -c wasn't unlimited
15:17 ndevos run ganesha, attach gdb, c<enter> and run the test to see?
15:17 kkeithley yeah, that's an option too
15:18 kkeithley I should not let myself get sidetracked by this. I should finish the scripts and send them to you.
15:18 ndevos oh, yes, and I'll get all those failed tests!
15:20 kkeithley It'd give you something to work on ;-)
15:24 ndevos post-factum: do you want bug 1365506 backported to 3.8 and 3.7 too? it is not really a critical bug
15:24 glusterbot Bug https://bugzilla.redhat.com:​443/show_bug.cgi?id=1365506 low, unspecified, ---, oleksandr, POST , gfapi: use const qualifier for glfs_*timens()
15:27 spalai joined #gluster-dev
15:28 ankitraj joined #gluster-dev
15:32 poornimag joined #gluster-dev
15:33 hchiramm joined #gluster-dev
15:37 shyam joined #gluster-dev
15:49 kkeithley ndevos: haha.  It's the upcall malloc/free mismatch.   https://paste.fedoraproject.org/404920/47075777
15:50 ndevos kkeithley: haha, sounds like you found out what happens!
15:51 ndevos kkeithley: wait, but storage sig packages are not build with jemalloc...
15:51 kkeithley gfmalloc/libcmalloc mismatch
15:52 ndevos oh, THAT
15:52 kkeithley ?
15:52 ndevos yes, it is well possible
15:52 kkeithley and I'm going to turn off jemalloc in the Fedora (and EPEL) builds
15:53 ndevos time to review http://review.gluster.org/14701 ?
15:55 kkeithley yeah....
15:56 ndevos kkeithley: shall I add a patch to the nfs-ganesha RPM to call _gf_gfree() instead?
15:57 ndevos uh, _gf_free() that is
15:57 kkeithley I think so. Otherwise I'm hitting this very consistently
15:58 msvbhat joined #gluster-dev
16:01 * ndevos grubles
16:01 ndevos +m
16:02 kkeithley short term only, obviously.  Otherwise we're just going to get a lot of useless failures once we start running it
16:04 skoduri joined #gluster-dev
16:10 post-factum ndevos: yup, I'll backport 1365506 once it passes regression tests
16:30 spalai left #gluster-dev
16:34 jiffin kkeithley: u can turn off cache invalidation for time being
17:01 kkeithley jiffin: doh. Of course
17:05 ndevos kkeithley: but isnt that what you are testing?
17:06 ndevos hmm, maybe not, and only failover itself
17:06 ndevos then, I got an other test-case assignment for you :D
17:30 jiffin joined #gluster-dev
17:36 lpabon joined #gluster-dev
17:53 hagarth joined #gluster-dev
18:15 kkeithley ndevos: I'm testing the HA. And fail-over.
19:04 gem joined #gluster-dev
19:22 post-factum for http://review.gluster.org/#/c/14966/ it took 5 hours to fail netbsd test
19:22 post-factum nigelb: ^^
19:22 post-factum too much, imho
19:22 post-factum Build timed out (after 300 minutes). Marking the build as failed.
19:23 post-factum oh. nice
19:23 post-factum i'd lose patience as well
21:40 julim joined #gluster-dev
23:30 pranithk1 joined #gluster-dev

| Channels | #gluster-dev index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | summary