Camelia, the Perl 6 bug

IRC log for #ilbot, 2013-07-09

| Channels | #ilbot index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | summary

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
01:19 moritz joined #ilbot
09:13 pdurbin joined #ilbot
09:13 codex joined #ilbot
09:15 moritz joined #ilbot
15:21 nfocipher joined #ilbot
15:33 codex_ joined #ilbot
15:34 codex_ left #ilbot
17:45 moritz nfocipher: I just fixed the issue with the /text view displaying HTML: https://github.com/moritz/ilbot/commit/a​d6e931f6908f5ac4763884c8b99cc0a90878d68
17:47 nfocipher cool
17:48 nfocipher I just found a new problem for ya :)
17:54 nfocipher not sure if this is something that can be fixed in your code.. might be a fastcgi issue:  FastCGI: server "/var/www/irclog/www/ilbot.fcgi" stderr: DBD::mysql::db selectcol_arrayref failed: MySQL server has gone away at /var/www/irclog/lib/Ilbot/Backend/SQL.pm line 92.
17:55 nfocipher of course my server didn't die or anything, but it also didm't try to reconnect until I bounced apache.
18:38 moritz ah right, I remember sombody else reporting the same issue
18:39 moritz I don't have that problem myself because my site has too much traffic :-)
18:39 moritz still I need to fix that
18:47 pdurbin :)
18:51 moritz fixed.
18:53 pdurbin +1
18:54 bshum moritz++
18:57 moritz now I just need to test it, and that needs patience :-)
19:18 moritz seemed to work fine after 10 minutes

| Channels | #ilbot index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | summary