Camelia, the Perl 6 bug

IRC log for #padre, 2010-07-11

| Channels | #padre index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | summary

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
00:16 teejay joined #padre
01:22 lk joined #padre
01:22 lk szabgab: ping
02:01 Alias joined #padre
02:07 waxhead hey Alias
02:07 Alias hi
02:07 Alias How are you sorting efforts going
02:08 * Alias really wishes the Swarm stuff was working properly
02:08 Alias So we could edit the file at the same time
02:08 waxhead terrible...
02:09 waxhead I had a thought while I was out yesterday thinking that the render was guilty of causing some of the problems...
02:10 waxhead because what I'd done with my first attempt at sorting was create the array a certain way that the renderer broke...
02:10 waxhead proved to be incorrect...
02:10 waxhead The whole tree thing is doing my brain in...
02:11 waxhead I was wondering it it wouldn't be better to build the tree as the directories and files are being scanned and returning that...
02:11 waxhead for now have given up on it...
02:11 Alias Want me to try
02:11 waxhead I only just discovered that template toolkit is supported due to your email to the list
02:11 waxhead which is really neat given I've got a personal catalyst project...
02:12 waxhead but it's the directory tree sorting currently that bugs me so much that I wanted to get it sorted out.... that I've been spinning my wheels over the last few days...
02:12 waxhead the implementation and ideas elude me.
02:13 waxhead Given that Template toolkit is working, maybe we can close this: #779
02:13 Hyppolit #779: Add support for Template Toolkit files (new defect) [ http://padre.perlide.org/trac/ticket/779 ]
02:13 waxhead I wonder who added it?
02:14 waxhead swarm would be good to collaborate on the sorting thing.. :)
02:14 waxhead where is submerisible these days?
02:14 waxhead is he back at work?
02:16 Alias yep
02:16 Alias But a combination of a baby, and me completely breaking Swarm, is probably holding him back
02:16 Alias The new Task design SHOULD support posting messages in both directions, but it's not implemented yet
02:17 Alias It's phase 3
02:17 Alias I have to get status messages working first
02:20 waxhead in the task api?
02:20 waxhead or swarm?
02:21 waxhead I wonder if we should add a test that does a check using Devel::SawAmpersand? http://www.effectiveperlprogramming.com/blog/140
02:23 waxhead oh.. maybe a plugin too I guess.
02:54 waxhead I wonder if that shouldn't be a refactor action instead?
02:55 Alias It's probably already in Perl::Critic
03:54 Sno| joined #padre
04:18 pece joined #padre
05:14 ioan joined #padre
05:30 szabgab good morning-ish
06:03 Hyppolit svn: r11854 | adamk++ | http://padre.perlide.org/trac/changeset/11854
06:03 Hyppolit Updating auto-generated documentation for the Padre::DB tree
06:03 Hyppolit trunk/Padre/lib/Padre/ trunk/Padre/lib/Padre/DB/
06:05 Alias \o
06:07 Hyppolit svn: r11855 | adamk++ | http://padre.perlide.org/trac/changeset/11855
06:07 Hyppolit Remove a potential warning
06:07 Hyppolit trunk/Padre/lib/Padre/
06:21 szabgab Alias: \o/
06:21 szabgab tests are failing again :(
06:21 szabgab eol.t
06:21 szabgab and pod.t :)
06:24 Alias eep
06:35 Hyppolit svn: r11856 | adamk++ | http://padre.perlide.org/trac/changeset/11856
06:35 Hyppolit labels and comments are now done using _T, with Wx::gettext done inside the action constructor. In a future step, we won't localise at all until the action accessors are called.
06:35 Hyppolit
06:35 Hyppolit This will prevent us having to rebuilt the entire action system from scratch when we do a relocale (and will protect better against duplicates)
06:35 Hyppolit trunk/Padre/lib/Padre/
06:37 Hyppolit svn: r11857 | adamk++ | http://padre.perlide.org/trac/changeset/11857
06:37 Hyppolit Fixing newlines
06:37 Hyppolit trunk/Padre/lib/Padre/DB/
06:37 Alias I promise I'm going to get at project-configurable newline integration at some point
06:39 Hyppolit svn: r11858 | adamk++ | http://padre.perlide.org/trac/changeset/11858
06:39 Hyppolit Removing a stray =back
06:39 Hyppolit trunk/Padre/lib/Padre/DB/
06:40 Hyppolit svn: r11859 | adamk++ | http://padre.perlide.org/trac/changeset/11859
06:40 Hyppolit Added missing dependency
06:40 Hyppolit trunk/Padre/lib/Padre/
06:45 Hyppolit svn: r11860 | adamk++ | http://padre.perlide.org/trac/changeset/11860
06:45 Hyppolit Temporarily add Padre::Action to the Wx exception list
06:45 Hyppolit trunk/Padre/xt/
07:18 jagd joined #padre
07:34 user_1618 joined #padre
07:57 Steffen joined #padre
09:00 danlucraft joined #padre
10:42 jagd hallo to all
10:42 jagd is there any thing wrong with the `/tools/update_pot_file.pl`
10:45 jagd some terms disappear in the new message.pot,   for example: the text in  lib/Padre/ActionLibrary.pm , line 1237 and 1238
12:22 rindolf joined #padre
12:22 rindolf Hi all.
12:22 rindolf Alias: here?
12:43 Alias yes
13:02 rindolf Alias: hi.
13:02 rindolf Alias: did you see my patch to Test-Differences?
13:04 Alias no...?
13:04 Alias You comitted it?
13:16 rindolf Alias: no, I didn't.
13:16 rindolf Alias: it's in rt.cpan.org
14:55 rindolf joined #padre
16:21 Hyppolit svn: r11861 | adamk++ | http://padre.perlide.org/trac/changeset/11861
16:21 Hyppolit - Actions now only need to be declared once, and are all declared in one
16:21 Hyppolit place in advance (ADAMK)
16:21 Hyppolit trunk/Padre/ trunk/Padre/lib/Padre/ trunk/Padre/lib/Padre/Config/ trunk/Padre/lib/Padre/Document/Perl/ trunk/Padre/lib/Padre/Wx/ trunk/Padre/lib/Padre/Wx/Menu/ trunk/Padre/t/
16:31 Alias Note: I may have broken a few bits and pieces with that change
16:31 Alias I promise to fix them tomorrow :)
16:31 Alias Or the day after... but anyways, I know I can restore the features I killed
17:48 pece joined #padre
19:23 rindolf joined #padre
22:22 awnstudio joined #padre
22:58 mohsen joined #padre
23:59 Alias joined #padre

| Channels | #padre index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | summary